17 Days, 16 Nights Northern Tanzania Safaris, Victoria Falls Experience and Zanzibar Beach Holiday.
Day 1: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
– After breakfast transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight Manyara, Camping.
Day 2: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
– After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park with lunch box and game en-route, dinner and overnight Serengeti, Camping.
Day 3: GAME DRIVES ON SERENGETI PARK
– After breakfast continues with game viewing in Serengeti National Park. Take a hot lunch at Seronera and there after lunch transfer to Lobo for dinner and overnight, Camping.
Day 4: SERENGETI SOUTH PLAINS
– After breakfast continues with game viewing in Northern part of Serengeti and back to Lobo for lunch. After lunch drive to Southern part of Serengeti, experience the endless plain of the Serengeti from the border between Serengeti and Ngorongoro Conservation. Dinner and overnight Ndutu, camping.
Day 5: OLDUVAI GORGE
– After breakfast, with packed lunch and game en-route drive to Ngorongoro Oldupai gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight, Ngorongoro, Camping.
Day 6: NGORONGORO CRATER
– After breakfast descent into the crater for tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro, after lunch is your chance to visit Maasai boma, and evening drive Tarangire for overnight at Camp
Day 7: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
– After breakfast game drives in Tarangire national park. Hot lunch at the lodge/camp then drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight at Meru Simba Lodge. Half board
Day 8: ARUSHA/HARARE
– Transfer from Meru Simba Lodge to Kilimanjaro international airport to connect to your flight Dar es Salaam where you will be connected to your flight to Harare. Dinner and overnight at a hotel in Harare. Bed and breakfast.
Day 9: HARARE/VICTORIA FALLS
– After breakfast you will be transferred to Harare airport for Air Zimbabwe flight to Victoria Falls. Arrive at Victoria Falls airport and met by our representatives
who will assist with luggage and transfer to their hotel. Upon arrival you will be assisted with your check in formalities.
In the afternoon you will be taken on a Nature Sanctuary and Crocodile Farm tour. From the Nature Sanctuary tour, you will proceed to the Jetty a Sunset cruise along the mighty Zambezi River.
After the cruise, you will be taken to the Craft Village for an evening performance of traditional Africa dancing.
Overnight at Hotel on Bed and Breakfast Basis
Day 10: GUIDED TOUR AT VICTORIA FALLS
Breakfast will be at the hotel and you will then be taken to the Rainforest for a guided tour of the Falls and then afterwards to the Craft Village for a display of the Traditional way of living in Zimbabwe.
Lunch will be on your own account
You will spend the afternoon at leisure – an opportunity to take part in the optional tours.
In the evening you will be transferred to Victoria Falls Airport where you will be assisted with luggage and check-in for their departure flight to Harare for dinner and overnight. Bed and breakfast.
Day 11: HARARE/DAR ES SALAAM/ZANZIBAR:
After breakfast transfer to the airport for flight to Dar es Salaam to connect to your flight Zanzibar. Dinner and overnight at Serena Inn. Bed and breakfast.
Day 12: EXCURSION in ZANZIBAR – After breakfast, pickup from your hotel for any two tours mentioned (Spice, Historical stone town, Jozani forest, Prison island or Sunset cruise), dolphin tour on request. BB
Day 13: R & R (rest & relax)
– At leisure and overnight at your hotel in town. BB
Day 14: STONE TOWN to EAST COAST
– After breakfast transfer you to the hotel at the East Coast (Breezes Beach Club) for overnight. BB
Day 15 & 16: R & R
– At leisure and overnight at your hotel. BB
Day 17: ZANZIBAR/ DAR/ HOME
– Pickup from your East Coast hotel and transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Dar-Es-Salaam in connection to your departure flight back home.
**END OF OUR SERVICES**
US$ 3298 per person ( In a group minimum 2 Pax)
– All park entry fees
– Accommodation based on 3 meals a day while in Tanzania and bed and breakfast in Zimbabwe.
– Transport in a vehicle with a pop up roof
– All airport transfers while in Zimbabwe
– Airport transfers in Dar es Salaam and in Zanzibar
– Domestic flights in Tanzania and flight from Dar es Salaam/Zanzibar/Dar es Salaam
– Driver Guide allowances
– Flight from Dar es Salaam to Harare Zimbabwe US$900 per person Return ticket( Subject to change and availability at the time of making a booking)
– Flight from Harare/Victoria Falls/Harare US$320 per person(Subject to change and availability at the time of making a booking)
– International flights but we can arrange on request.
– Airport transfers while in Arusha
– Accommodation on your arrival, book with us.
– Items of personal nature
Note: this itinerary can be customised